Friday, June 14, 2013

Updates



Well Hello,
It has been a long while since I posted a new entry, and our family has been busy.
I thought I would try to update you on all our family happenings.
 
March brought two birthdays - My Sweetie turned 44 - WOW!

 
The other birthday was our Hannah (plaid shirt).
She turned an amazing 10 - Can't believe that one either
In this photo we are on our way to get her birthday gift, a Guinea Pig.
Just look at her excited little face. My face did not look excited, but she's only 10 once.
 
 
 
This next photo is Cosmo, the Guinea pig eating one of his favorite snacks, a carrot.
 
 
After birthdays, we needed a little vacation.
We took Spring Break at Indian Beach on Emerald Isle, NC
We always enjoy our family time. Usually there is no one there as you can see.
 

 
I have also been enjoying our local farmer's market.
I like to support our local farmers, and also browse the handmade products that are also sold there like homemade soaps and lotions.

 
In April, our 14 year old went out with his Paw Paw to turkey hunt,
and do you know they caught one. I was so excited for him. This was his first turkey.

 
We have had a lot of rain showers, which has blessed us with many pretty flowers.




And finally, the most exciting thing that has happened is that we have had our first graduate from our home school. Emily was part of the graduating class of 2013. We are so very proud of her.


 
One last thing to mention, my birthday is tomorrow.
I will be joining my Sweetie in saying that I am getting old (44).
But, he will always be older than I am - Ha!

 
I need to get some updated pictures of myself, but you know how that goes, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment