Monday, January 14, 2013

A New Start

It's has been awhile since my last post. I guess that life has been just really busy, but I do want to be more consistent in blogging this year. I will be attempting to learn all the blogging ins and outs so that I can post at least three days a week.

My two youngest have been involved in our community basketball league, and so we have been spending our Saturdays at the local school's gym. I though I would share a few pictures of my daughter's lastest game (they lost, but they sure had fun).

 
She's number 23.
 
Most of the pictures didn't turn out so well, but I did get a good shot of her after the game.
 
 
She loves being part of the team, and making friends.
 
She and her dad have been busy doing chalk drawings on our driveway. The weather has been so mild here in North Carolina that it has felt like Spring.
 
 
 
A moon with Mickey Mouse ears - What?
A very happy sun (sorry about the shadow)
Ma and Pa (very cute)
 



There was also a very fine dragon, but he was so big that I couldn't get all of him in the picture frame. He was very colorful. The recent rain has washed the canvas clean, but I'm sure they will return again on one of the mild days. Hope you are enjoying some nice weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment